Skil 's 3335-07 16 in. Scroll Saw with Light features a variable speed and 4/5 in. stroke to ensure clean accurate cuts. An articulating LED worklight that ensures that the work piece is clearly lit. A beveling table that tilts 0 - 45 degrees gives the user more specialized cuts. Equipped with a dust to keep work area clean and safe. The 3335-07 is the ideal tool for all your special cutting needs.
- Integrated dust removal system keeps cutline free of debris.
- Articulating LED worklight ensures that the work piece is clearly lit.
- Electronic variable speed control helps cut a variety of materials.
- Tilting 16 in. x 10 in. work table tilts 0 - 45 degrees for precise cuts.
- 16 in. throat allows for cutting thicker pieces.
- Dust port accepts standard shop-vac hose.
- On-tool blade storage keeps blades handy when needed.
- 1.2 Amp 16 in. Scroll Saw - 3335-07