Doing the Job Every Day - Bosch has the right tool to optimize work on the jobsite, including the Bosch 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer. The technology built into every Bosch tool drives maximum power and performance. From anchoring to large material breaking, this Bosch Bulldog Xtreme hammer gets the job done right the first time.
Power and Design Combined- A powerful 7.5 Amp motor (0-1300 RPM; 0-5800 BPM) is capable of delivering 2.0 Ft./Lbs. of impact energy. The rotary hammer's D-handle design is ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications.
Many Modes- The Bosch 11255VSR 1 In. SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer features three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only. Additionally, Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks the chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle in hammer-only mode.
- 7.5 amp motor produces 0 - 1,300 RPM and 0 - 5,800 BPM
- SDS-plus bit system Tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Multi-function selector - 3 modes of operation, rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Variable-speed reversing trigger - For accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Vario-Lock positioning - Rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle
- D-handle design - For extra control, ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
- Patented rotating brush plate - Provides equal power in forward and reverse
- Patented cord turret - 35 pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life
- Integral clutch - Helps minimize torque reaction
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA
- 1 in. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - 11255VSR
- Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 141
- Depth Gauge - 1 613 001 010
- Carrying Case - 1 615 438 396