The Bosch 11264EVS 1-5/8-In. SDS-max Combination Hammer has a dual-mode selector for combination versatility - rotary hammer or hammer-only mode. This 13.0-AMP hammer delivers 6.5 ft.-lbs. of impact energy, with a weight of only 15.2 lbs. for a top performance-to-weight ratio. Concrete contractors will appreciate the production in drilling and chiseling applications. The Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and grip area provides improved user comfort. The hammer provides Constant Response circuitry for smooth starts and constant load under pressure, as well as an integral clutch for bind-up situations.
Top Impact - The Bosch 11264EVS Combination Hammer provides operators with up to 2,900 bpm and an outstanding 6.5 ft.-lbs. of impact energy, for extreme productivity in all-day masonry jobs. It has an electro-pneumatic impact system that maximizes impact force and minimizes vibration. At 15.2 lbs., the 11264EVS delivers an outstanding power-to-weight ratio. The Turbo Power feature provides a 20 percent boost to the combo hammer when operating in hammer-only mode.
Greater Precision- With Constant Response circuitry, this hammer provides soft-start operation. This saves time by managing bit walking and skating when it's time to drill - to ensure precise hole placement. This circuitry also ensures constant speed under load and provides overload protection. Vario-Lock positioning allows the user to rotate and lock a chisel into 12 different positions, for the optimum working angle.
- Unmatched power-to-weight ratio with 13 amps, 8.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy while weighing only 14.3 lbs.
- Active Vibration Control gives significant vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism, while the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- One-hand tool-free SDS-max system makes changing bits easier than ever before while maximizing jobsite productivity
- Constant response circuitry maintains speed under load and overload protection
- Turbo power delivers 20% more power in hammer only mode
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions
- Auto-Max variable-speed dial ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on
- Service Minder light indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Patented cord turret reduces cord wear
- 1-5/8 in. SDS-max Rotary Hammer - 11264EVS
- 360 degree Auxilliary Side Handle with Depth Stop
- Carrying Case