The Bosch DH712VC SDS-max Demolition Hammer is a 14.5-AMP powerhouse that delivers 9.6 ft.-lbs. of impact energy and a maximum no-load BPM of 2,720, providing great productivity on the jobsite. This hammer weighs only 18.3 lbs. and is only 21.3-In. In length, for a more compact tool to reduce fatigue. This ergonomically designed tool has Vario-Lock positioning to ensure that the chisel is in an optimal working angle. The hammer features both Vibration Control and Constant Response circuitry, for improved productivity and better operation.
Impact Production - The Bosch DH712VC Demolition Hammer is a 14.5-AMP tool that delivers a terrific 9.6 ft.-lbs. of impact energy and 2,720 BPM. This is professional-grade power for jobsite productivity. This comes in a demo hammer that is only 18.3 lbs., for an outstanding power-to-weight ratio. The SDS-max bit system allows tool-free chisel changes.
Stress Reduction - The hammer features Vibration Control, which provides additional user comfort, enabling all-day demolition applications. It has a main handle that's decoupled from the main hammer unit, an anti-vibration articulating auxiliary handle and a longer air cushion in the hammer mechanism. This further reduces stress on the user during extended use.
- Best power to weight ratio at 14.5 amps and 9.6 ft-lbs. of impact energy (E.P.T.A.), providing maximum productivity in all day chiseling and demolition applications
- Active vibration control reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provide maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Constant response circuitry maintains speed under load and overload protection
- Articulating auxiliary handle provides maximum comfort and control by maintaining the best working posture possible
- Vario-lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions
- 14.5 Amp SDS-max Variable Speed Demolition Hammer - DH712VC
- Auxiliary Side Handle
- Carrying Case