The Bosch PS11-102 12V Max 3/8 In. Angle Drill Kit features an angle drill that reaches those hard-to-get-at areas other drills can't. This drill provides LED lights that articulate 990 degrees to 180 degrees with the chuck to effectively illuminate dark work spaces. At just 2.75 Lbs., this tool delivers 0-1,300 no-load rpm and a max torque of 115 In.-Lbs., for unsurpassed tight-quarter drilling. It features a 3/8 In. auto-lock chuck, a variable-speed trigger and a motor brake for improved serial screw driving. The kit comes with a 12V Max battery and a charger for a complete drilling solution out of the package.
Visible Flexibility - The PS11 features a head that articulates from 90 degrees to 180 degrees and locks into five positions. It also has two LED lights that articulate with the chuck to effectively illuminate dark work spaces. This drill is able to fit into those work spaces that other power drills can't go.
Simple Bit Changes - This Bosch PS11 drill has a 3/8 In. auto-lock chuck, allowing for simple bit changes for a variety of applications, including anything from driving 3 In. screws, drilling a pilot hole or using a 3/4-In. spade bit. This 12V cordless tool offers electronic cell protection for longer life and runtime.
- 12V motor provides 1,300 RPM as well as 115 in-lbs. max torque.
- 5-position pivoting head articulates from 90-degrees to 180-degrees, making it perfect for working in tight areas
- Variable-speed trigger for perfect speed regulation
- Motor brake for exact serial screw driving
- Ergonomically designed for effortless drill and driving in hard to reach places
- 3/8 in. auto-lock chuck offers simple bit replacements for a variety of applications
- Soft handle is optimized for a secure grip
- Electronic cell protection for longer life and longer runtime
- Battery fuel gauge for easy battery management
- 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Max Right Angle Drill - PS11-102
- 12V Max Lithium-Ion Battery
- 30-Minute Charger