The Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8 in. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer can deliver 2.6 ft..-Lbs. of impact energy, but this tool weighs only 7.7 Lbs. and is a compact length of 12.5 in., for an outstanding power-to-size ratio. The 8.0-amp motor generates up to 4,000 blows per minute, making it an ideal choice for construction or demolition. The multifunction selector gives the user the versatility to match mode to application – rotary hammer, rotation-only or hammer-only mode. It has Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and grip area to provide improved user comfort. The hammer provides an integral clutch that discontinues power transmission for bind situations, and it has Vario-Lock to set the chisel into one of 12 positions for better leverage.
Three Hammer Modes – The Bosch RH328VC has a multifunction selector that lets operators select the tool settings based on the application and material they're tackling – rotary hammer, rotation only or hammer only – for the use of masonry bits, chisels and drill bits. It delivers a no-load rpm rate of 0-900 and a no-load bpm rate of 0-4,000. With a Vario-Lock system, the user can rotate and lock the chisel in one of 12 different positions.
Vibration Reduction – It has a Vibration Control system in the hammer mechanism and grip area. The two-step process starts from the impact mechanism and progresses to the handle, which features rubber dampening elements on the top and bottom. Padding in the grip area and the 360° rotation of the auxiliary handle (included) help provide maximum user control and comfort for extended periods of work.
- 8 amp motor delivers 0 - 900 RPM and 0 - 4,000 BPM
- Unmatched power to weight ratio - 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs. impact energy and 7.7 lbs. - Best performing rotary hammer in its class
- Active Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Multi-function selector 3 modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer-only mode, and rotation only mode
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction
- Variable-speed 3-finger trigger provides better operator control and accurate bit starting
- 360 degree auxiliary handle for added operator comfort and control
- 1-1/8 in. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - RH328VC
- Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 112
- Depth Gauge - 1 613 001 008
- Carrying Case - 2 605 438 482